Onion Omega2 Documentation
If you’re looking for info about the Onion Omega2, you’ve come to the right place!
The point of this documentation is to get you up and running with the Omega really quickly, and then show you how to get the most out of it.
If you’ve just received your Omega, the best place to start is our guide on setting up the Omega for the first time.
Here’s a small overview of the sections so you can easily find what you’re looking for:
- Getting Started
- How to get up and running when you get your Omega
- How to use the Omega’s Console
- How to use the Command Line
- An Overview of the Hardware
- Information and details about the entire Omega family hardware
- Using the Omega
- How to do a variety of activities on your Omega, from using GPIOs to USB Storage and beyond
- Software and the Omega
- Guides on how to install software packages, as well as an intro on developing software on the Omega
- Software Automation
- Guides on how to automate the execution of commands and software on the Omega
- The Omega’s Connectivity
- Find out how to connect to the Omega over a wireless or wired network.
- The Omega as a Network Device
- How to use the Omega for computer networking purposes
- Using the Expansions
- Guides on using all of the Omega Expansions
- Advanced Topics
- Outside of regular, every day use
- Using the Console
- A guide on how to use your Omega’s Console through a browser
- Using the Command Line
- A guide on using the Omega’s command line
- Firmware Reference
- Information on the Omega’s firmware, includes a version changelog and a listing of known issues
- Software Reference
- Documentation on software provided by Onion
We’ll cover a whole lot more along the way, let’s dive in!